Phone: 8128 4695
Advanced Certificate in Biomedical Science – University of South Australia.
I am currently involved in a variety of research projects within both the Mesenchymal Stem Cell Research Group and the Myeloma Research Group, and have been extensively involved in research and development support in developing biological products for a broad field of regenerative medicine, including large scale production of low passage MSCs for various clinical trials. I also support the lab with day-to-day duties which enables the lab to run smoothly and effectively.
- James D Richardson, Peter J Psaltis, Lachlan Frost, Sharon Paton, Angelo Carbone, Angela G Bertaso, Adam J Nelson, Dennis T L Wong, Matthew I Worthley, Stan Gronthos, Andrew C W Zannettino, Stephen G Worthley Incremental benefits of repeated mesenchymal stromal cell administration compared with solitary intervention after myocardial infarction. Cytotherapy 10/2013; DOI:10.1016/j.jcyt.2013.07.016
- J D Richardson, A G Bertaso, L Frost, P J Psaltis, A Carbone, B Koschade, D T Wong, A J Nelson, S Paton, K Williams, S Azarisman, M I Worthley, K S Teo, S Gronthos, A C W Zannettino, S G Worthley Cardiac magnetic resonance, transthoracic and transoesophageal echocardiography: a comparison of invivo assessment of ventricular function in rats Laboratory Animals 07/2013; 47(4). DOI:10.1177/0023677213494373
- Richardson JD, Bertaso AG, Psaltis PJ, Frost L, Carbone A, Paton S, Nelson AJ, Wong DT, Worthley MI, Gronthos S, Zannettino AC, Worthley SG (2013). Impact of timing and dose of mesenchymal stromal cell therapy in a preclinical model of acute myocardial infarction. J Card Fail. May/2013; 19(5):342-353
- J. Richardson, S. Paton, L. Frost, A. Carbone, A. Bertaso, A. Nelson, P. Psaltis, D. Wong, M. Worthley, S. Gronthos, A. Zannettino, S. Worthley Prospectively Isolated, Hypoxic-Preconditioned Mesenchymal Stem Cells Significantly Attenuate Myocardial Infarction-Induced Ventricular Dysfunction In Rats Heart, Lung and Circulation 01/2012; 21:S90. DOI:10.1016/j.hlc.2012.05.228
- J. Richardson, L. Frost, A. Bertaso, A. Carbone, S. Paton, A. Nelson, P. Psaltis, D. Wong, M. Worthley, S. Gronthos, A. Zannettino, S. Worthley Immediate Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy Provides Greater Attenuation of Myocardial Injury Than Deferred Treatment in Rats After Acute Myocardial Infarction Heart, Lung and Circulation 01/2012; 21:S2. DOI:10.1016/j.hlc.2012.05.013
- J. Richardson, L. Frost, A. Bertaso, A. Carbone, S. Paton, A. Nelson, P. Psaltis, D. Wong, M. Worthley, S. Gronthos, A. Zannettino, S. Worthley Sequential Mesenchymal Stem Cell Interventions Produce Greater Myocardial Repair than Solitary Treatment in Rats After Acute Myocardial Infarction Heart, Lung and Circulation 01/2012; 21:S92-S93. DOI:10.1016/j.hlc.2012.05.234
- Zannettino AC, Paton S, Itescu S, Gronthos S. Comparative assessment of the osteoconductive properties of different biomaterials in vivo seeded with human or ovine mesenchymal stem/stromal cells.Tissue Eng Part A. 2010 Dec;16(12):3579-87. doi: 10.1089/ten.TEA.2010.0153. Epub 2010 Aug 30.
- Psaltis PJ, Paton S, See F, Arthur A, Martin S, Itescu S, Worthley SG, Gronthos S, Zannettino AC. Enrichment for STRO-1 expression enhances the cardiovascular paracrine activity of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal cell populations. J Cell Physiol. 2010 May;223(2):530-40. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22081
1998 Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (SA Branch) Prize.
1998 University of South Australia - Deans Merit List.